M.Div. Degree Program (Korean)
M.Div. Degree Program - Offered only in Korean
- Number of Admittance: No limit
- Length of Program: Three years
- Must be baptized or confirmed for over five years
- Recommendation letter from a church pastor is required.
- Must have foreign citizenship (including North-Korean refugees) and have successfully completed 16 years of primary, secondary, and undergraduate education.
- Ordained ministers are not qualified to apply.
Application form is available at the Office of Academic Affairs (Seminary - Samuel Moffett Memorial Building Room 3005) in November. The form must be submitted to the Office of Academic Affairs before the designated date in December.
Entrance Exam and Admittance
||January and February
|End of February
- Application form
Certificate of bachelor's degree and an official transcript from an accredited university or college
(Must be apostilled or equivalent)
- Certificate of baptism and personal guarantee
- Recommendation letter from a pastor of the applicant's church (must use forms provided by PUTS)
- Proof of full financial support - bank account balance from a financial guarantor
- Statement of personal religious background and church experience (must use forms provided by PUTS)
Statement of Faith (PUTS form) : Must be under 500 letters per category (Categories: Faith background /
conviction of salvation / faith experience / present confession of faith / person whom you admire as a
believer / reason for applying / plans for future work / ministry)
Self-Introduction (PUTS form): Must be under 500 letters per category (Categories: Events that impacted your
life and values / growing experience & family relationship / your character / your strengths & weaknesses /
the happiest and saddest time of your life / life value / current / current interest)
- Application Form Fee: 5,000 won
- Processing Fee: 30,000 won
- Korean language skill will be tested.
- All documents and forms must be written in either Korean or English.
- When submitting copied documents, include the originals.
For any further information or inquiry, contact the Department of Academic Affairs (Seminary)
(02) 450-0735~6 or Students Services (02) 450-0750~2.